To access Virtual Office Hours as a Professor, there are several pre-requisites:
- The university you are affiliated with as a Professor must be listed with us.
- Your name and official university email is listed with us on the website.
Once the above are satisfied, you can follow these steps to start your virtual office hour session.
Step 1: Fill in your course - related information
These are the information that will need to be filled in:
- Your university from the drop down list
- Your course or course ID (whichever is available)
- Your name
- Your university email, which will be auto-populated
Step 2: Set the timing for your office hour session
To start a new office hours:
- Select the preferred office hour timings of your choice.
- Set preferences for when it repeats.
- Create the Office hours and receive a confirmation email.
If you already have scheduled office hours, you can:
- View your office hours after scheduling them.
- Create additional office hours or enter your previously scheduled office hours.
Step 3: Sign in to Zoom account to start your session
Please sign in your ZOOM account using your University Credentials listed on your website.
Then you will be ready to start your session with students.