After authentication, you are now ready to conduct your virtual office hours. You will have a link to share with your students to join your office hours.
Zoom’s functionalities such as video calling and chat.
Here are the key functions that you will need during your sessions:
Managing students waiting in line
- View list of students on the left hand panel that are in queue for their turn.
- Software will also track the time spent in queue to set expectations for professor.
Managing session time
- Session time will be shown right at the top of the section, which helps you better control the session length.
Use the Collaborative editor
- By clicking at the "Collaborative editor" at the bottom of the working screen, you can enable the collaborative tool & discuss content with your student
- You can easily switch between Zoom and collaborative editor tab. Video and voice call to remain active during engagement on collaborative editor tab.
- The Wiris editor will allow you to craft math and statistical equations, then share equations on the collaborative view with your students.
End the session
- By clicking on End session button, the instructor can end their session with a particular student at any point in time and move on to the next student.